Saturday, March 29, 2014

We Like to Party

Gavin was lucky enough this year to get TWO birthday parties. He must have been a really really good boy this past year! The first one was at nana and papa's house on March 12th and the second one was today at home with all of Gav's friends. I hadn't yet posted any pictures of G's pirate party at nana and papa's so I thought that I would share some photo's of that party. He was the cutest little pirate I've ever seen!

 BIG cheesy grin! Showing mommy his pirate party plates.

 "But, mom, I want it now!"

 Adorable cake by Dedra McKinney

 Captain Gavin







 He loved his cake!

 Cool reusable sticker pad. Thanks nana and papa!

 Owen even got some gifts too!





 Owen and Great Grammie Roxie

Both boys with GG

Today we got to enjoy lunch with some of our friends and their kiddos to celebrate Gav's birthday. I made chicken salad, fruit salad, veggies and spinach dip, and chips (ok...I bought these! lol). We have been so blessed to meet some awesome families who have kids right around our boys age! I absolutely love our group of friends. The mom's all stay at home with their kids and we share many of the same values. I enjoy getting to spend time with my friends while Gav gets to enjoy spending time with his friends. It's a win-win situation! Gavin had a great time at his Lightening McQueen party and is exhausted tonight. I think he partied too hard! Here are some photos from his party today.


 Lightning McQueen was the star of the show today.

 My McQueen masterpiece.

 Owen and Phoebe being best buds!

 Gav got a little shy when everyone was singing to him.

 "Come on daddy, help me out!"

 I love these two boys!

 Gav enjoying his cake with his friends.



Present time!

 Look at all those cute kiddos!

Gav and his buddy Judah.

Well we are all partied out for a while and I think we will have a little boy who sleeps well tonight....at least I hope he will! Tomorrow we will head to church and get to come home and relax for a while before Rem has youth group. I guess by "relax" I mean clean up the mess from the birthday party. We "accidentally" watched a movie with CJ and Steph after the party instead of cleaning the house. Oh well, I would much rather enjoy time with our family then clean anyway! There is always tomorrow......

1 comment:

  1. Laura, you did such an amazing job on the cake. Looked like a fun party!

    ReplyDelete