Friday, May 23, 2014

Sweet Summer Time

Well, I think it's safe to say that summer is officially on its way! We have been having many hot days lately and the boys have been enjoying playing in the water in our backyard. I snapped a few pictures throughout the week and thought I would share them!

 He's quite possibly the sweetest one year old I know!



 The master of the hose.

 We planted a garden this spring and Gavin's job is to help water it.

 Both boys really enjoy the water table we got a couple of summers ago.







 You will notice that in most pictures of Owen outside, he is wearing this super cool blue hat. I know, I know, it's super dorky but I love it because it keeps his head, neck, and ears covered so they don't get sun burned. For the most part, it also keeps his face shaded. It may look dorky (daddy thinks so) but it gets the job done!


1 comment:

  1. Love the pictures and the boys!! So fun to be outside and playing in the water!!

    ReplyDelete