Monday, March 23, 2015

Cloth Diaper Styles and Brands

I FINALLY figured out how to film and upload a video to make all this information a little easier to understand. This video is just showing the different styles and brands of cloth diapers that I own and the things I like and dislike about each style/brand. Hope it helps in your decision making process of if diapers are right for you and what style/brand would fit your lifestyle the best! Here's the link! And for some reason, when you click the link, it starts the video a few seconds in, so you will just have to slide the button to the left so it starts at the beginning. I'm obviously lacking in the technological skills to make everything work the way I want it to!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TOqnFie0FdA

No comments:

Post a Comment