Saturday, October 11, 2014

My GORGEOUS Sister-in-Law Katie

Rem's parents and little sister came to town this weekend. Katie had asked me earlier in the week if I would shoot some photos of her and I was absolutely flattered and really excited because it gave me a chance to practice my photography skills. This evening, we took the chance to go outside of town to capture some photos in the beautiful fall foliage. I have known Katie since she was about Gavin's age and have watched her change and grow into a BEAUTIFUL young woman, inside AND out! In five days, she will begin her teenage years and I absolutely can't believe that's even possible. Steph and I were joking this evening that if you looked back on our photos when we were thirteen, you would probably laugh your head off. This girl is absolutely stunning! She definitely skipped over those awkward years that most kids go through! If you don't want to take my word for it, see for yourself!

























 My FAVORITE!!!
































No comments:

Post a Comment