Saturday, June 18, 2016

Summer Fun

We took another trip out to Kern Family Orchard to pick blueberries earlier this week. And once again, the boys pretty much ate fruit while Rem and I picked some to bring home. We always joke that they need to weigh the boys before and after we pick and charge for how many pounds they gained. I always love taking pictures of they boys in the orchard even if I don't get many of them actually picking! It's a fun family outing and we get to bring home some yummy goodies to snack on during the week!

The boys also helped daddy "wash" our cars today. By "wash," I actually mean "play in the water while daddy does all the actual work." They had a blast, so that's really all that matters. I think they would play out in the water all day long if we let them! It really wears them out to be out in the sun, so that's always a win when it comes to bed time! I love watching them play in the water and seeing how much fun they have together! They are at such fun ages and I just wish I could freeze time so that they would never have to grow up!

 Owie showing off his harvest



 And it goes straight in the mouth!





 Sitting in the shade, eating blueberries. What more could a boy want?



  Can you guess which one was OVER mom taking their picture?



 Workin' at the car wash!























No comments:

Post a Comment